B in Etruscan [CDI0] B in Etruscan [CDI0]

Good Movie Bro

Awesome quote please

sumidiotdude responds:

Premium? More like creamium.

Why I'm a Ninja Why I'm a Ninja

Hahahaha!

'I did what a true ninja would do. I hid it in my room and didn't tell a fucking soul.'
Lol.

TANKMEN-Snakes on a Plane TANKMEN-Snakes on a Plane

Homophobes

This movie was great. But what is with all the people giving it low ratings because it is 'gay'. Is this really what society has come to, homophobia to the EXTREME?

The game that does things The game that does things

Very good for a first game!

This game was pretty damn good for a first game, I hope to see more from you. I likes the music, felt that it fit well although maybe something crazy and techno might be better. I liked the black hole and the just-not-reaching the exit at the beginning.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

ROAR!

I like dinosaurs. I love lasers. I LOVE Robots. This game combines all three in a maestrom of lasers. Roartastic!

60 Seconds Dash 60 Seconds Dash

Great!

When I opened this I expected to see a simple clone of "Line Runner" or something like that, and I was pleasantly surprised at the fact it was a typing game. I'm nt great at typing games, but I did my best, and got to the first red arrow when I died.

And It Rolls On And It Rolls On

definitley your best work

Definitley the best of your works, and one of my favourites on NG!

redcru92 responds:

Sweet, thanks! You actually followed the link in my sig!!! Thanks for listening to it.

[tC] - Silhouette [tC] - Silhouette

Good

At first I didn't think that this would be my kind of music, but towards the end, it got really cool.

Note: 4.17 (+0.0033) :)

"Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno "Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno

Really good...

I'm thinking of making a music video of this one as well... It would be a pirate running and dodging obstacles and stuff...Anyway really good song.